Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy S10 update hub. Here you’ll find the latest information on updates to the Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, and Galaxy S10e. We’ll detail the current software versions for each device and alert you if there’s a new update rolling out. Samsung usually pushes out updates to the entire series at the same time, but this may vary per variant and carrier.
- Current stable version: Android 12
- When will the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e get Android 13? December 2022 (Estimated)
Latest Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e updates
April 13, 2022: Samsung started rolling out the April 2022 security patch to the Galaxy S10 trio earlier this month. Per Droid-Life, that update is now available globally, including here in the United States. Since the March 2022 update brought One UI 4.1, there’s not much else to this update aside from the patch.
To check if the update is available for your device, head to Settings > Software update > Download and install.
Previous Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e updates
- March 22, 2022: Samsung is rolling out a One UI point upgrade to the Galaxy S10 trio. Per GSM Arena, One UI 4.1 is rolling out now in select areas. This update brings along with it numerous photography features that first debuted with the Galaxy S22 series.
- January 17, 2022: Samsung is rolling out the first update of the year to the Galaxy S10 trio. Per SamMobile, firmware version G97xFXXUEGVA4 brings the January 2022 security update and seemingly little else to the former flagship lineup. The update is currently available in Germany, but expect it to land in more markets in due course.
- December 29, 2021: Android 12-based One UI 4 made an early appearance on the Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e (h/t SamMobile). The rollout starter in Germany and bore firmware version G97xFXXUEGULB. The December 2021 security patches were also included.
- November 2, 2021: Samsung started rolling out its November 2021 update (firmware version G97xNKSS7FUJ2) to South Korean Galaxy S10 devices.
- October 19, 2021: The Galaxy S10 series devices across Asia and Europe gained the October update with firmware version G97xFXXSDFUI5/G977BXXSAFUI5. The patch included the month’s Android security patch as well as Samsung’s own list of patches.
- September 6, 2021: The September patch rolled out starting in Switzerland. The update bore firmware version G97xFXXSCFUH5 and included the usual set of fixes and improvements alongside the September Android security patch.
If you’ve spotted a Samsung Galaxy S10 update that we haven’t, tip us! Looking for another update? Be sure to visit our Android 11 update tracker.